Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

huqsami
Regular Visitor

Card Visuals showing blanks upon update, but shows correctly on other table visual

Hi,

Ran into a weired problem. Got a dashboard from excel. with various visiuals. updated the excel source with new month data and finding that some of the visuals [card and gauge] is showing blank for the latest updated month. However, they are displaying numbers when previous month is selected in the slicer. its also weired that this issue is only visible in card, i have other visuals like tables, where the numbers are showing correctly for the latest selection.

I have tried clearing the cashe, checked measures and its driving me crazy.

Any Idea?

Sami

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hi, identified the issue, turns out, there were two:

1. some of the content had trailing spaces, for which the filter was not able to identify, fixed it using, transform

2. name of one field was camelcased as a result it didnt get loaded, fixed it in source

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-binbinyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @huqsami ,

In order to better understand your demands and give the right solution, could you please provide some more specific information? such as your desensitized example data and a screenshot of your desired results?

Thanks for your efforts & time in advance.

Best regards,
Community Support Team_Binbin Yu

hi, identified the issue, turns out, there were two:

1. some of the content had trailing spaces, for which the filter was not able to identify, fixed it using, transform

2. name of one field was camelcased as a result it didnt get loaded, fixed it in source

huqsami
Regular Visitor

Found the pattern, The data was loaded successfully in data view mode, but for report view the new month is not coming, could not find any hidden filter though that might be causing this issue 😞 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.