Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

igorveselinovic

Can't find FHIR connecter in Power BI Desktop (October 2023)

I see Power BI documentation online that mentions a FHIR connector that can be used in Power BI Desktop (example 1, example 2). However, in my Power BI Desktop (October 2023) installation, when I go to "Get data" and search for "FHIR" or click on "Other", I don't see the option to select a "FHIR" connector. It seems like I'm actually missing much more than just that. I can't see many of the data sources listed here. Is there some setting that I need to enable in order to see these additional data sources?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
igorveselinovic

I was able to resolve this by just re-installing the same version of Power BI Desktop from the Microsoft Store 🤷

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
igorveselinovic

I was able to resolve this by just re-installing the same version of Power BI Desktop from the Microsoft Store 🤷

arvindsingh802
Super User
Super User

I would suggest to install latest version of Power BI desktop https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=58494  and you will be good to go

arvindsingh802_0-1699989935708.png
Just tested it, one glitch, you need to close Power BI Desktop after installation and open again.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution, Appreciate your Kudos!!
Proud to be a Super User!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.