Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

KCinMelbourne
Resolver I
Resolver I

Bullet chart OK viz conditional colour doesn't apply if target is blank

Hi all,

I've been using the Bullet Chart by OK Viz and set it up for the bar to turn red if the value exceeds budget. I noticed however if the item doesn't have a budget (returns BLANK() instead of 0), the bar does not turn red. 

Wondering if anyone else has experienced this?  I am hoping it is user error.

If not, any workarounds? I'm thinking of modifying the measures to show 0 instead of blank but it's an annoying workaround.

Error in OK VIZ.png

For reference, I did raise the issue with OK Viz here but as they don't guarantee a response, I thought I'd ask the community too. 

Cheers

KC

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I've received advice from OK Viz that it is not possible to conditionally colour code a visual if the target is Blank(), so a measure such as the following would be required.

= IF (ISBLANK(MeasureName), 0, MeasureName)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @KCinMelbourne ,

I'd like to suggest you to contact to visual author to get better support, you can try to post at the official site:

OK VIZ support

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Thanks for your response but as per the original post, I've already done that and they don't guarantee a response. That's why I am asking here too.

I've received advice from OK Viz that it is not possible to conditionally colour code a visual if the target is Blank(), so a measure such as the following would be required.

= IF (ISBLANK(MeasureName), 0, MeasureName)

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.