Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

waitehamrick
Helper I
Helper I

Bullet Chart by OKVIZ v 2.3.2.2 show percentages

Hi, 

I am using Bullet Chart by OKVIZ v 2.3.2.2 in my dashboard and have been for about a year. It uses to show the data in a percentage format but over the past month is only showing in decimals. Does anyone know have to get the data labels to show as %s? 

waitehamrick_0-1699882245176.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @VadGln ,

I dont have the the dynamic feature turned on for any of my measures. They are all percentage format. 

Thanks!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
VadGln
Frequent Visitor

Hi @waitehamrick

I have found the trigger that causes the percentage formatting to disappear, or so I think. As soon as I turn on the "dynamic formatting string" on any calculation group or directly on the particular measure, the percentage formatting disappears on the bullet chart.

Can you test if you have the same behaviour?

Best regards

Hi @VadGln ,

I dont have the the dynamic feature turned on for any of my measures. They are all percentage format. 

Thanks!

VadGln
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-yangliu-msft,

you are right, if I create a whole new file from scratch, then I can also create this visual with perecentage format. But if I just try to create the visual from scratch in my already existing file, then there is now precentage formatting for that visual. The funny thing is that it has been working for almost a year. I hope I can figure it out, because redoing the whole report just because of this issue is certainly not the best use of time.

Best regards

v-yangliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @waitehamrick ,

I'm showing normal values with % in my own environment and can't reproduce your scenario, you can select your column with value [Value] - Column tools - click on %.

vyangliumsft_0-1700015646429.png

Whether your Power BI Desktop is the latest version can be checked in Help - About, if not, you can check the link below to upgrade it to the latest version.

vyangliumsft_1-1700015646431.png

Refer to:

Download Power BI Desktop from Official Microsoft Download Center

Best Regards,

Liu Yang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi,

It is not a column it is a measure. 

Thanks!

VadGln
Frequent Visitor

Hi there,
Just to let you know I am having the same problem, last month everything worked fine, now I cannot get the percentages to show. Unfortunately I have no solution yet.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.