Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

hjoshi4u26
Regular Visitor

Azure Tables REST API Data load issue

Hello 🙂

I am new to powerbi and I am stuck at a problem. I have fetched the data from Azure Tables to PowerBI using SAS connection string as shown below:

hjoshi4u26_0-1689912458276.png

But every time the query refreshes, it only loads 397 Rows. And I know there are more than 397 rows because I can also fetch them in Azure Storage Explorer.

hjoshi4u26_1-1689912763412.png

Can anyone please help me here and let me know if I have missed anything..? Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@hjoshi4u26 ,I do not think we have such a small limit. Can you share all the power query steps? just want to check if there is any filter in the steps

Hi @amitchandak. I have not applied any filter steps in the Power Query, sharing screenshots below:

Fetching the data from SAS Connection String provides me a single Row of a List. Expanding the List provides me 369 Rows of Records which contains the data from Azure Table Storage.

hjoshi4u26_1-1690182534440.png

I have refreshed the data just now and still the problem persists.

Sorry for all the Black Redaction of data, I have to stay ISO compliant (security policy).

Do you know why this occurs..? Every time I refresh the dataset, the rows count stays same 396. Is it possible it is some kind of pagination issue or a countinuation token issue..? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.