Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Automatically update bookmark based on data

Very good!!

It turns out that I have some filters and a "Restart Search" button associated with a bookmark, so that when it is pressed, it returns to that initial state of search.

Filtros.png

My problem comes when the data is updated and the last month would correspond to September (for example). Is there a way other than manually changing the bookmark by changing the MES filter to "September", and that change is automatically detected, detecting with some measure or another way the last month uploaded to the file?

Thank you very much in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

I understand the functionality of that new column, but I have the problem of being able to take it to a bookmark to change the value of the MES segmentation filter from the previous month to the current month. So far, I'm afraid it's a task to be done by hand, updating the bookmark of that "Reset Search" button.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Syndicate_Admin , You create a column like this and save that on this month or last month

Month Type = Switch( True(),
eomonth([Date],0) = eomonth(Today(),-1),"Last Month" ,
eomonth([Date],0)= eomonth(Today(),0),"This Month" ,
Format([Date],"MMM-YYYY")
)

refer if needed

Default Date Today/ This Month / This Year: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfn05preQYA&list=PLPaNVDMhUXGaaqV92SBD5X2hk3TMNlHhb&index=35

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.