Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

writing a measure to count based on several criteria

HI all 

I need to write a measure to calculate SLA adherence.

I have 4 collumns 

Closedatex - Unix time, blank until ticket closed

Fixbyx - Unix time set on ticket opening, this is when the call needs to be closed to meet its SLA requirments 

Withinfix - set to 0 if closedatex > fixbyx, set to 1 if closedatex< fixbyx blank ticket still open

Status -  Number value that records the current state of the ticket (open closed on hold etc)

I have a measure that calculates SLA adherence where withinfix = 1 / total number of tickets, thisisnt a true representation of what has been achieved as it assumes all calls that are open have breached their SLA.

So I rejigged it to count only the closed calls, this however leaves me in a position where I am missing the tickets that hve breached their SLA requirements but because they are not closed the withinfix flag hasnt been set.

I could really used some help working out how to write a measure that calculates 

count of tickets where withinfix = 1 / count of tickets where NOW > fixbyx and status <> "16" or "6" 

The other pain is the fixbyx is a unix time stamp and I dont know if it is best to convert this before comparing it to the current time or if there is another way.

Hopefully this makes sense, any help will be massivley apprechiated.

Thanks 

Ryan!!

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors