Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Using DAX conditional statement in Cross Tabular Pivot.

Hi All,

In the below Dataset I am trying to get a solution to the following questions while keeping the Month wise cross-tabulated format of Pivot :

1.  The products which have been billed less than 2 times.

2.  The products which have not billed from the last 6 months (Considering the Last date of Transaction being 31/12/2019).

I am very new to DAX and want to learn the same. I am a little confused if a cross-tabulated pivot will provide the desired outcome. Link to file:- @https://1drv.ms/x/s!Aph8be9g3hZoh1M_gYqcdLNxGgqs

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there.

Please inspect the file to see how you get what you want and much, much more.

Best

D

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous,

Thanks for the prompt reply. However, I am unable to open the file because of some error that says: object reference not set to an instance of an object.
While searching for the solution, It came out that I need to downgrade the PowerBi App in my system to open the file as per this article on community. 

Any help will be hugely appreciated.

Thanks Again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just installed the latest version of PBI Desktop:

Release:
March 2020

Product Version:
2.79.5768.1082 (20.03) (x64)

and the file opens in it without a hitch. I attach it again. If this does not work... then I can't do anything else.

Best

D

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.