Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

JesperBT
Frequent Visitor

Two measures which calculate split share of two different delivery methods

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a "simple" solution that can calculate a split share in a single measure if possible.

DateSales OrderWork OrderDelivery Service
18/02-23123986578Truck
18/02-23123374884Parcel
18/02-23345734723Truck
18/02-23456235235Truck
18/02-23456363667Truck
18/02-23456834975Parcel

This is the simplified data. For each "Sales Order" there is an underlying "Work Order" - but if there are muliple deliveries, there will be multiple "Work Order" one for each delivery.

Perfect scenario, there should either be one "Truck" or one "Parcel".

First I need to do a count to get the total amount of "Truck" and "Parcel" orders to get the percentage in the end.

Measure 1 (Total Truck orders): Look through each "Sales Order"/"Delivery Service" and count each unique if it has atleast one "Truck" work order

Measure 2 (Total Parcel orders): Look through each "Sales Order"/"Delivery Service" and count each unique if it has atleast one "Parcel" work order

Measure 3 (Truck Split): Total of each "Sales Order" that has minimum 2 "Truck"  work orders divided by "Measure 1" (to get the %)

Measure 4 (Parcel Split): Total of each "Sales Order" that has minimum 1 "Truck" and 1 "Parcel" work order divided by "Measure 2" (to get the %)

Start DeliverySplit Delivery2nd Split DeliveryResult (counts towards)
TruckParcel Parcel
TruckTruck Truck
TruckTruckParcelTruck and Parcel (should count towards both)
Parcel  Should only counts towards total, as there is no split
Truck  Should only counts towards total, as there is no split

I'm thinking of creating it like this, one for Truck and one for Parcel. So the first one should count all truck orders and divide it by the orders that has had a truck split and the seconds one should count the parcel orders and divide it by parcel splits.

JesperBT_0-1676984761071.png

(In this picture "Split share" is a combination of Truck and Parcel and "Multiple truck share" is just the truck split, but the problem is that the truck split is calculated with using all orders, not just truck orders, so the percent is very small.)

I hope it makes sense, if not, please let me know and I will explain it more in depth.

Thanks in advance,

B

1 REPLY 1
JesperBT
Frequent Visitor

Anyone?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors