Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

bergen288
Helper III
Helper III

The 2nd line of split title doesn't show up

I have the following measure as the dynamic title for my table visual.  It has UNICHAR(10) to split long title to 2 lines.  Somehow, the 2nd line doesn't show up as shown in screenshot below.  I can see the contents of 2nd line when hovering over title.  The text wrap of the title is turned off.  What's wrong with it?

Title of Unassigned Sponsor Payments =
    VAR __SponsorID = IF(
                        ISFILTERED('PBI_XZ_Fraud_Alerts'[Sponsor ID]),
                        "Sponsor ID is " & SELECTEDVALUE('PBI_XZ_Fraud_Alerts'[Sponsor ID])
    )
    RETURN
    "Unassigned,  Undetermined, Follow-Up Payments with Risk Assist and Blank Action " & UNICHAR(10) & __SponsorID & " in Last 91 Days up to Yesterday"

bergen288_0-1676578404075.png

1 REPLY 1
bergen288
Helper III
Helper III

I figured out the root cause.  As shown below, when "style presets" is set to "None", the split 2nd line will show up, but it messes up with column headers.  The problem is that the table visual doesn't have enough space to allow multiple lines of the title.  I hope Power BI will fix it in the new version.

bergen288_0-1676645614460.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors