Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

VitorXavierCell
Regular Visitor

Stock Variation in a time line

Hello,

I have a table that controls my stock, what goes in and what goes out, day by day. I need to create a graphic that shows me this variation in a waterfall chart, but I am not getting the right result. How can I do the formula to shows the accumulated variation on a period of time?

In my table I have the columns: Product, Data, Stock in, Stock Out.

Best Regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@VitorXavierCell , You might need a measure like

CALCULATE(SUM(Table[Stock in]),filter(date,date[date] <=maxx(date,date[date]))) - CALCULATE(SUM(Table[Stok Out]),filter(date,date[date] <=maxx(date,date[date])))

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@VitorXavierCell , You might need a measure like

CALCULATE(SUM(Table[Stock in]),filter(date,date[date] <=maxx(date,date[date]))) - CALCULATE(SUM(Table[Stok Out]),filter(date,date[date] <=maxx(date,date[date])))

Hello @amitchandak , thank you for answer my question!

I tried to use your sugestion, but it results the same as I did before, because the measure don't accumulate the balance between it on the time line.
I attached a image that shows the month, The quantity In, quantity out and the measure "Stock Variation".

Stock Variation.PNG

Thanks a lot

@amitchandak Actually I was using the filter with a different table, that's why I not got it, but now I change the source of the filter and it worked.

Thanks a lot for the help!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.