Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

LuisGerardoSR
Helper II
Helper II

Measure to filter rows by date

Hello everyone!

I would like to create a measure to filter the number of days for 'Cama Alta' for either one of the specific dates listed on the rows. Right now it is adding the number of days for both dates. I need the measure to bring either value, not the sum of them.

Thanks!

Days by Equipment.png

4 REPLIES 4
camargos88
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @LuisGerardoSR ,

I'm not sure I got your point but you can use it with slicers, so it will filter your data. Also if you are using it on visuais, check the summarization, if it's numeric the default should be sum. You can change it.

If I don't answered you question, please give us more details about what you are doing.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

I used the slicer to select the date I want, but it will not give me the correct days. It brings the sum of days for both dates, even if only one date is selected.

I am looking for a measure that will filter out the rows by date and then bring the correct number of days.

Hi @LuisGerardoSR ,

Can you post a sample of your data and how you expect the results ?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

The following is a matrix where it lays all the data. It is adding all the values instead of separating them by date.

I am also posting the table where it is pulling everything from.

2020-05-08_13-03-06.png2020-05-08_13-05-07.png2020-05-08_13-04-49.png2020-05-08_13-04-58.png2020-05-08_13-03-34.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors