Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

MNAIR1
Regular Visitor

Conditional Formatting - Bullet Chart

Hi Everybody

I am using bullet chart visuals from OkViz and struck at the conditionally formatting side. Usecase, if the AVG days for reporting request is less than Target days then Default Green for the Actual Bar otherwise Red, currently conditional format is working but the color effect is applied on the whole bar. I need to get an color effect depending on target line.

This is a free visuals, so i understand the limitation, but like to know your thoughts if their is a possiblity or workaround to create condition based on the Target Lines or any other visuals which can helps to fit the requirements.

Many Thanks

pbic.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Whitewater100
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi:

Perhaps one workaround would be to create two measures. One Positive One Negative.

Reporting Days Positive = IF([Avg Reporting Days] < [Target Reporting Days], [Avg Reporting Days])
Reporting Days Negative = IF([Avg Reporting Days] > [Target Reporting Days], [Avg Reporting Days])
Then you can format those individual measures. See below. This shows late shipped orders by time in red and then the green represents the period of catching up. Still you can apply this to many things.
The area chart I have as example is:
Whitewater100_0-1650644788731.png

Here's the field population (I used different fields)

Whitewater100_1-1650644840129.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Whitewater100
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi:

Perhaps one workaround would be to create two measures. One Positive One Negative.

Reporting Days Positive = IF([Avg Reporting Days] < [Target Reporting Days], [Avg Reporting Days])
Reporting Days Negative = IF([Avg Reporting Days] > [Target Reporting Days], [Avg Reporting Days])
Then you can format those individual measures. See below. This shows late shipped orders by time in red and then the green represents the period of catching up. Still you can apply this to many things.
The area chart I have as example is:
Whitewater100_0-1650644788731.png

Here's the field population (I used different fields)

Whitewater100_1-1650644840129.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors