Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Conditional Count Measure

Hi Everyone,

I am a fairly new user of PowerBi and I am having difficulties in creating a meausure that counts the number of distinct rows of a table and if the ID is a certain number, then this count is multiplied by two.

In coding it would be fairly easy, but i am not sure how i would do this as a PowerBi measure:

If StorageType = ("200 (Rack Doble Prof.)" OR "203 (Rack Doble Prof.)" OR "283 - 284 (Cam.Choc)"),
    THEN DISTINCTCOUNT('WM Stock(AMS-10)'[STORAGE_BIN])*2
Else DISTINCTCOUNT('WM Stock(AMS-10)'[STORAGE_BIN])

I am attaching the following visualization that I create to facilitate the comprehension of what I want to do. This visualization is a matrix that counts the rows, but what i would like to do is have the exact same table, such that the rows 200 (Rack Doble Prof.), 203 (Rack Doble Prof.) and 283 - 284 (Cam.Choc) are all multiplied by two.

macarenadiaz8_0-1626884183945.png

Thank you!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

I ended up using the method that is found here: Solved: Conditional Measures - Different Conditions - Microsoft Power BI Community

Very Useful!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors