Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ybyb23
Frequent Visitor

Condition based on multiple year selection

Hi all, 

I am working on creating a condition based on yearly filtering. Basically I have a year filter where I can select baseline year with another one either previous or ppy, for each year I have my sales values. I am trying to create a condition that showes If I have a value in the baseline year(current year)  selected and no value in the second year selection then is True the measure will take the sales value,  if there is value for both years selected then is false not value attributed. 

I am not sure if this can be done in one dax function, I have tried to create one with max year and another with min year and atrribute the values accordingly but it's not working.

Looking forward for your support, 

Thanks 

1 REPLY 1
tamerj1
Super User
Super User

@ybyb23 

Please clarify further what do you mean by 2nd year selection. If possible share a screenshot with some description 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors