Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Parent child hierarchy count children

Hi - i am having two tables one table contains users of perticular app with their user id. another table contains regional head,regional head_id, PM's under him and their id's, like that till the last level. how should i map them so that i will get the count level wise on how much persentage of employees under them are users of app or not

2 REPLIES 2
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Please provide sanitized sample data that fully covers your issue.
https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-provide-sample-data-in-the-Power-BI-Forum/ba-...
Please show the expected outcome based on the sample data you provided.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/How-to-Get-Your-Question-Answered-Quickly/m-p/1447523

Hi- Sorry for the delay. i am attaching the sample data and my issue below. please help me with a solution.

i have org employee hierarchy info like this

indexreportingName
1vamsi 
2srikantvamsi
3maheshvamsi
4mithunvamsi
5srijitsrikant
6shankarsrikant
7patakmahesh
8srikumarmahesh
9prernamithun
10nagarajamithun
11abhishekmithun
12sahibiprerna
13atulabhishek
14maneshsrikumar
15mayurpatak

and i have another data with the index who are particular users of some app. lets say below are users

index

now i want see how many users/persentage of users under them uses this app so that he can motivate them to use it.
As vamsi is the head i should know how many users/persentage of users under him are users in a metrix so that when i go through hierarchy there are 3 people reporting to vamsi and i should know how many users/persentage of users under them uses the app.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors