Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

DAEWY
Regular Visitor

Network Navigator visualisation issues

Hi there,

I am experimenting with the sample report for the Network Navigation Chart from the Office Store and think that the Network Navigation Chart interactions may contain a bug. (I've found the same thing in my personal workbooks)

When I click on a node in the network chart the other tables respond and filter accordingly. If I click that node again, or deselect it in some other way, the other tables stay filtered. There seems to be no way to unfilter the tables once a node selection has been made in this way.

Can you please help solve this issue or let me know the answer? It would be great if the filtering in this visualisation worked in the same way as the other Power BI charts.

Many thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-viig
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @DAEWY,

Thank for reporting this issue.

This is actually a regression in Power BI that has been fixed. We expect the fix will be deployed next week to Power BI Service and it will be included into July version of Power BI Desktop.

Ignat Vilesov,

Software Engineer

Microsoft Power BI Custom Visuals

pbicvsupport@microsoft.com

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-viig
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @DAEWY,

Thank for reporting this issue.

This is actually a regression in Power BI that has been fixed. We expect the fix will be deployed next week to Power BI Service and it will be included into July version of Power BI Desktop.

Ignat Vilesov,

Software Engineer

Microsoft Power BI Custom Visuals

pbicvsupport@microsoft.com

Thank you Ignat, that is just what I was hoping to hear. I eagerly anticipate the July update! Thanks for all your work!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors