Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Ada_nnaya
Frequent Visitor

Multi-row column chart

Hi all, 

I am trying to recreate a chart that looks like the below image. I want each row to show a column chart of the monthly sales of one product. All the y-axis are "connected" ie. I only have one visual but each y-axis if dependent on the sales amount of the each product. 
Using small multiples on the Power BI column char is not quite right as I get the product rows next to each other.

Do you know of a visual that can generate the below chart or what such a visual is called?

Ada_nnaya_0-1683555115011.png

Tagging super people for help,  thanks in advance  @tamerj1@FreemanZ , @amitchandak 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

In this scenario you may want to keep the time axis together and use small multiples per product, arranged vertically.  You may want to experiment with a line chart for less clutter.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Ada_nnaya
Frequent Visitor

Thank you so much for your response! I can't believe I missed the customisation of the small multiples. 🙂

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

In this scenario you may want to keep the time axis together and use small multiples per product, arranged vertically.  You may want to experiment with a line chart for less clutter.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.