Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Back2Basics
Helper IV
Helper IV

How do I find all of my posts

Hi

I have made a comment on a thread but I can't find it. I earnt a badge for the most because it hit a landmark for me but I can't seem to find where it is. I just want to check if it has posted, is there a way to view all of my own posts?? I can view other users and see their most recent posts, but can't seem to find my own...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Never mind.  Once my email was varified I can click on my name and it takes me to my profile page.  On the profile page all my posts or replies are shown.  Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
Rajsheisan
Frequent Visitor

I am having the same problem as well. Is there an easy way to find my post/s.

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same issue. I posted a topic yesterday but the link that I saved doesn't exist anymore (

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Advanced-measure-sum-of-positive-negative-WIP-on-project-an...). Also, I can't see the topic when clicking my avatar. Has this post also been flagged as spam for some reason? Thank you!

Hello @Anonymous,

I just wanted to touch base to let you know your message about your post being marked as spam was received.
Your post has been marked as not spam and it has been moved back. The platform scans for spam automatically and we monitor all flagged posts to determine whether or not the content should be unmarked. There are multiple variables the platform scans for and I have no way of knowing exactly what triggered your post to be flagged. Some common trigger items are copy and pasting content in and multiple edits. You should be good to go on this post. Thanks for being a part of the community!

Regards,

Kinjal

Kinjal

I have had the same issue after editing multiple times. Shall I wait for it to be marked as not spam or may I write again my queries?

Hello @MilapM,

Your post has been marked as not spam and it has been moved back. The platform scans for spam automatically and we monitor all flagged posts to determine whether or not the content should be unmarked. There are multiple variables the platform scans for and I have no way of knowing exactly what triggered your post to be flagged. Some common trigger items are copy and pasting content in and multiple edits. You should be good to go on this post. Thanks for being a part of the community!

Kinjal
Anonymous
Not applicable

The posted solution is not working for me. I had created a topic yesterday titled, "Transform, Manipulate, and Append Table Vertically." I earned the bage for the starting the topic/post. However, when I navigate to the posts within in my profile via my avatar, it says no posts have been found and yet it counts that I have indeed made a post. This is slighty confusing. Do all topics started first go through a vetting/screening process?

@Anonymous Please check again. Your post was flagged as spam, which is why it didn't show. Your post has been marked as not spam and it has been moved back. The platform scans for spam automatically and we monitor all flagged posts to determine whether or not the content should be unmarked. There are multiple variables the platform scans for and I have no way of knowing exactly what triggered your post to be flagged. Some common trigger items are copy and pasting content in and multiple edits. You should be good to go on this post. Thanks for being a part of the community!

dgrewal
Regular Visitor

Did you figure this out?  I'm trying to find my posts as well.

Never mind.  Once my email was varified I can click on my name and it takes me to my profile page.  On the profile page all my posts or replies are shown.  Hope this helps.

My profile just shows the count of replies etc. I can't see links to the threads. 😞 What am I missing? Why is this so complicated?

@savvari  - You aren't missing anything, and this shouldn't be complicated, my apologies. Not sure why we can't see your contributions. Let me do some checking and get back with you. Thanks!

Hi,

I am also unable to find my posts I have raised or commented on when I click on my profile also? 

Just shows a count but cannot click on this count? Is this possible?

Thanks

@AvPowerBI The post count isn't clickable. To view your profile and posts, please click on your avatar icon on the top right. When you go to your profile, you should be able to see "Latest posts by AvPowerBI" under the list of badges that you have unlocked with a "See all" option underneath.

This isn't working for me either.  On my profile screen there isn't a "latest posts" link or label. In my case I replied to another post but can't recall its title or the right keywords to find it quickly.  Is there a way to see the most recent posts made, replied to and commented on?

Thanks

@Kazoo60 I did a quick check by switching to your profile, and I was able to see both of your posts just under the badges on your profile.

Kazoo60 Posts.PNG

In order to view your latest posts, click on your avatar in the top-right corner and navigate to your profile. In the left-hand column you will see your profile avatar, below that any badges that you have earned, and below that you will see "Latests posts by Kazoo60". That will show you all your most recent posts, and you can select "See all" at the bottom of that box to get to a complete listing of all content you've created. 

I am also unable to my post. please see the below screen shot for your reference.

sand_joshi111_0-1655481780657.png

@sand_joshi111,

Thank you for reaching out!  Your post was marked as spam.  I will send you a private message with instructions on how to edit your post, so it can be moved from spam.

Natalie H.

Community Manager 

Thanks so much for looking into this.  This is very odd.  Here is my view of the same screen taken a few minutes after you looked. Only the reference to this post is showing for me.  Clicking "See all" doesn't change it.  I have tried logging out and logging in again as well.  

Thanks

Only1Post.PNG

I am also unable to find my posts I have raised or commented on when I click on my profile.

I click Latest Posts > Show more but only the very latest one shows.

Any idea?

@UsePowerBI I was able to see multiple pages of posts from you when switching to your profile.

How did you navigate to your profile? Have you already tried clearing the cache or using different browsers?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors