Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

renanpinheiro
Helper I
Helper I

error in the Data Gateway

Gateway installed enterprise and managed to set up properly, but in time to perform the update an error message, as if the Getway were not installed.

See images

Capturar.PNGCapturar2.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
renanpinheiro
Helper I
Helper I

Hi all,
I could make it work. I need to have both installed and configured gateways, which I think means unnecessary, but is working.

thanks.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @renanpinheiro,

From the second image, we can know that the on-premises data gateway is working well. So I guess the highlighted section in first image is prompted you to install the personal gateway, right?

large.png

If that is a case, you can download the On-premises data gateway, then select Personal Gateway instead of On-premises data gateway to install the personal gateway. Then this message will disappear. For more information, please refer to this article: Power BI Gateway - Personal.

If I misunderstand the issue, please translate the message to English, and share more information for us to analyze.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-qiuyu-msft is not working. I installed two gateways, but the update still giving error.

Hi @renanpinheiro,

Which error throws out? After installing the personal gateway, have you configured the dataset to use this personal gateway?

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors