Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Adhirath
Frequent Visitor

Want to buy power BI for company but need to talk to someone from power BI support

So my company is planning to go ahead with power bi, but we have been running into some issues and I need help from a Power BI professional to see if the issues can be dealt with. Also,it's very confusing to get hold of customer service. Here are the problems:
1. power BI service not allowing refresh due to proxy connection.
2. want clarity on what all other subscriptions are required for power bi to fully function, like do I need to get some subscriptions for managing azure active directory etc. What would be the best option if we want to change our cloud storage.
3. how good is data security in power BI.
4. Someone who could give consultation on the above queries and a basic rundown of Power BI.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

This page  Pricing & Product Comparison | Microsoft Power BI  has contact options on the side. I would recommend you use one of these options.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Adhirath
Frequent Visitor

Thanks!

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

This page  Pricing & Product Comparison | Microsoft Power BI  has contact options on the side. I would recommend you use one of these options.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors