Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

morbu
Helper I
Helper I

Scheduled Refresh Error for Google Analytcs

Hi,

I've built a PBI solution with multiple data sources, including Google Analytics (GA), which has been working with the scheduled refresh in PBI Service consistently.

However, lately I've experienced an unknown error, which in my opinion is caused by the Google Analytics data source. 

There are no errors when refreshing the solution in Power BI Desktop

I receive this error message in Power BI Service:

GA error.png

So there's not much to work with here. I've noticed though that I need to edit my credentials in PBI service for Google Analytics, even though I've already provided this before. Any suggestions to how I can solve this?

I've done some modifications for the solution in terms of adding additional Google Analytics queries. Does Power BI have limitations in terms of GA queries per user per day for example? 

BR,

Morten

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sorry for the late reply here. The error was actually due to an authentiation error that the Microsoft Engineers were able to fix in the end.

GA Authentiaction Error.png

Thanks for the video though! Great insight and input on API limits, sampling and filtering queries with Google Analytics

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @morbu!

Lately I'm having problems too with Analytics data source.
I have partially solved them with the solution of this video.

Youtube Link

But, I'm still having any problem...

Sorry for the late reply here. The error was actually due to an authentiation error that the Microsoft Engineers were able to fix in the end.

GA Authentiaction Error.png

Thanks for the video though! Great insight and input on API limits, sampling and filtering queries with Google Analytics

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors