Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

Anonymous
Not applicable

Row-level security not working correctly for one user

I have a report published with row-level security applied to divide users into two access groups:

All Pages Group: Able to view all pages in the report (we'll call them pages 1-6)
Restricted Pages Group: Only able to view a subset of pages (1,2,3, and 6)

One of the users in the All Pages Group cannot navigate to pages 4 and 5. This user's account is listed correctly in the security settings under the All Pages Group. No other users in that group are experiencing this issue - the report is behaving as expected for everyone else.

I tried removing and re-adding the user into the All Pages Group, then had them clear their cache and try again, but they are still not able to view pages 4 and 5. I'm not really sure where to go from here in terms of troubleshooting - if anyone has any advice, I would appreciate it. Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @GilbertQ , I asked the user to try the reset to default button but they are still not able to view those two pages.

Hi @Anonymous 

It could be a configuration issue then?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous 

Could you ask the user to make sure that they click on the Reset to default button?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
July 2024 Power BI Update

Power BI Monthly Update - July 2024

Check out the July 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

July Newsletter

Fabric Community Update - July 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.