Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

SethB
Advocate II
Advocate II

Remove the "Page 1 of " at the bottom of embeded report

I have reports that are embeded in a site and at the bottom left of each report there is a bar which has the page number of the page that you are currently viewing. I would like to remove it since it is taking up space unnecessarily and making my reports smaller but haven't been able to find out how. I thought it might be similar to how the navigation bar and filter pane are removed but I can't find anything about it anywhere.

SethB_0-1649949993192.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SethB
Advocate II
Advocate II

Like v-zhangti said below, this is design change that Power BI pushed a little while ago. They have not given a way to opt-out or filter out this change at the moment. I found a power bi idea that addresses this problem. It looks like this is in fact negatively impacting other users as well. Vote for it here if you would like to see this random design change disappear.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SethB
Advocate II
Advocate II

Like v-zhangti said below, this is design change that Power BI pushed a little while ago. They have not given a way to opt-out or filter out this change at the moment. I found a power bi idea that addresses this problem. It looks like this is in fact negatively impacting other users as well. Vote for it here if you would like to see this random design change disappear.

v-zhangti
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @SethB 

This is a design problem, there is no way to delete the first half of the page number for the time being. You can submit an idea for it at https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums and wait for users with the same needs as you to vote for you to help make it happen as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Charlotte

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors