Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

On-premise Data Gateway

We have installed On-premise Data Gateway for Logic App use. We leverage only one Gateway for several Logic Apps from different subscriptions in Azure. Is there any way of track the amoun tof connections I have through this gateway?

5 REPLIES 5
collinq
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous ,

If you go to the Settings - Manage Gateways (assuming that you have permissions) you will see each gateway cluster and on each named gateway under the cluster you can see each Data Source that is being accessed by that gateway.

I would appreciate Kudos if my response was helpful. I would also appreciate it if you would Mark this As a Solution if it solved the problem. Thanks!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @collinq , thanks for your answer, but I guess you are refering to PowerBI. Through PowerBI service site I can see all the data sources we have created. Although is not so friendly to visualize when you manage more than 600 hundred connections... I hope some day MS can improve the interface at least to make a search avoiding to use the explorer searching.

I'm referreing to Logic App connections?, I don't see any option neither on https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/ nor in Azure portal for On-premise Data Gateway object .. I'm missing something-?

Hi @Anonymous ,

Yes, you are correct, I was talking about Power BI.  I misunderstood your questions, thanks for the clarification.  I am not an expert in the MyLogicApp but I did find this document and about 3/4 of the way is this heading that I think might help:

"To find all the API connections for just your logic app, on your logic app's menu, under Development Tools, select API connections."

That document is here:https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/logic-apps/logic-apps-gateway-connection

Is that what you were hunting?

I would appreciate Kudos if my response was helpful. I would also appreciate it if you would Mark this As a Solution if it solved the problem. Thanks!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not from Logic App view. Since we manage several connections from different Logic Apps and different users...I'd need to get the amount of connections from the Gateway side.. 

Hi @Anonymous 

Kindly check this document whether helps:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/onpremises-data-gateway-management 

As either an Azure AD Global administrator (which includes Global admins) or a Power BI service administrator, you can manage the gateway connection in the power platform. use Manage Gateway installers to manage who can install the On-premises data gateway in your enterprise. note this operation isn't available for gateway admins.

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors