Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

New Look PowerBI - Usage Metrics

Hey team,

Does the 'New Look' PowerBI service have the option to generate useage metric reports ? 

I really liked this feature on the old version. 

Thanks,

G

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Anonymous usage.PNG

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

@Anonymous The usage metrics are still there... maybe I don't understand the question. Is there a specific area you are looking for things and you don't see it in the new look?

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Hey, Is there a way we can take a few dashboards in a worspace and consolidate the usage report and compare them with each other over time? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Seth, 

I just cant see the option for 'Usage Metrics' in the new look version of the Service. Could you post a screen shot? 

Thanks,

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AnonymousYes the icon seems to be removed from the main report canvas screen. But you can still find it in the WS->Report section.

Alternatvely you can give MS feedback about it. I didnt like most of the new look features.

@Anonymous usage.PNG

I am trying to find the usage metrics for the reports in the new look as well. I don't see it. What is SE WI?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors