Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

avalerion
Frequent Visitor

Multiple QuickBooks Connections in PowerBI Cloud

As an external accountant for a few QuickBooks companies, is there a way to import multiple datasets into the online version of PowerBI? After adding the first one successfully, going back to get data assumes the same company and repeats everything. I've tried clearing cookies, etc but no luck.

3 REPLIES 3
mounir_maurice

Hello, I am a QBO and PBI user and I successfully connected my first company, however when I do connect my second company, it treats the QBO online Connection as 1 source, and changing the company, applies to all sources in different workspaces as well. I tried to use different credentials for QBO connection, but it didn't work.

Is there any solution to this problem?

v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@avalerion

You can connect online services content pack with different account. Just use In-Private mode Browser to avoid caching your login account.

11111111.PNG

22222222.PNG

Regards,

@avalerion From reading many posts, I've never seen anyone be able to connect to multiple accounts of a Content Pack with the same user in the Service... I could be wrong, but I've never come acrossed it...

Have you tried to do it in the Desktop? QuickBooks has a connector in (beta) that I would imagine you would have a lot more success in manipulating multiple connections.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors