cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fabric is Generally Available. Browse Fabric Presentations. Work towards your Fabric certification with the Cloud Skills Challenge.

Guneet_B21
Helper I
Helper I

Manage Embed Codes not available

Hi Everyone,

I need to manage my embed codes however i am unable to find the 'Manage Embed Code' page;

i can still create new embed codes and access old ones, but still cant find the manging page

Guneet_B21_0-1679461876402.png

4 REPLIES 4
Urs
Frequent Visitor

Hi @Guneet_B21 

you can find all Embed Codes within the Power BI Admin portal under the menu point "Embed Codes".

ManageEmbedCodes.png

Hope this helps.

Best regards

Urs

Hi @Urs ,

i do not have the admin rights,

mine is a tenant account

Guneet_B21_0-1679473248206.png

this is what i see in admin portal.

I used to use manage embed codes earlier as well,

but now im unable to see the option

Hi Guneet,

Request your admin to update your roles based on the link https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/admin/service-admin-role. Then you can see the embed codes under admin portal. Manage embed codes option is not available now.

I have the same issue - I am able to publish to the web but can't manage embeded codes. I assume that it is a bug?

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI November 2023 Update Carousel

Power BI Monthly Update - November 2023

Check out the November 2023 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Community News

Fabric Community News unified experience

Read the latest Fabric Community announcements, including updates on Power BI, Synapse, Data Factory and Data Activator.

Dashboard in a day with date

Exclusive opportunity for Women!

Join us for a free, hands-on Microsoft workshop led by women trainers for women where you will learn how to build a Dashboard in a Day!

Power BI Fabric Summit Carousel

The largest Power BI and Fabric virtual conference

130+ sessions, 130+ speakers, Product managers, MVPs, and experts. All about Power BI and Fabric. Attend online or watch the recordings.

Top Solution Authors