Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mueland
Frequent Visitor

Issues sharing Dashboard with external users

Hi,

Would love some help! 

We have multiple dashboards which we are sharing with external users and with the changes from june 1st ensured that all our external users have Pro. However, I experience issues when sharing.

All the external user gets when following the link in the mail with the shared dashboard is a page where the power BI logo is loading and nothing happens. When I try the URL i only get the message "Sorry, we couldn't find that dashboard" and I have no opportuity to ask for access. 

Love Power BI but experiencing a lot of issues with sharing with external users.

Anyone experienced with sharing with external users and have a good solution for it? Now the immidiate issue is: How to share a dashboard with an external users (with Pro)?

1 REPLY 1
Joe
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi

I have a similar issue and opened a ticket REG:117060215837110 last friday . But so far what I have gathered is that they will contact the product team and let me know. Also an internal ticket CRI 39028265 has been opened by Herbet. Please see ticket called Changes to Free Service Yesterday Breaking Out-of-Tenant Shared Dashboards'   opened byCalebBlanton.

Hoping to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors