Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

prakash11440278
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

If i share dashboard to my organisational users they require pro license or free user?

Hi All,

I have a doubt regarding sharing my dashboard to my organisation users.

If i share my dashboard to within my organisation users, they need to have pro license or free user?

For Viewing the dashboard, i dont think so they need to have pro license is it correct or not, can any body please reply.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@prakash11440278 All sharing requires a license, regardless of whether you are the "The one Sharing" or "The Recipient" -> Both need Pro licenses. This change happened mid-last year. All sharing requires a license.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

@prakash11440278 All sharing requires a license, regardless of whether you are the "The one Sharing" or "The Recipient" -> Both need Pro licenses. This change happened mid-last year. All sharing requires a license.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors