Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

SantoshG45

How to download data from a table visual without missing format of the table?

Hi,

I have a requirement, when export data from the Power BI table visual in to Excel, format is missing in the excel sheet. To accomplish this task by using create export table option, but unable to sync slicers with the report. In paginated report i used the format table but slicers on the power bi page is not able to sync and no option found. 

My requirement is when export data from the table visual same format is export to Excel. Pagniated reports i used here Paginated report and Table visual is show the same data after apply the slicers. Please help me to acheive this.

2 REPLIES 2
SantoshG45

Hi @v-luwang-msft 

I tried the same way that you are explain above but in not in desktop version need in Power BI online, when i export data by using either Summerized data option or current Layout option some formatting options are missing which we do in Power BI transformations like new line spacing and paragraph alignment are missing. 

v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @SantoshG45 ,

Test like the below,the followiing is a report, choose export data :

vluwangmsft_0-1662534643031.png

Then :

vluwangmsft_1-1662534643053.png

Final open excel:

vluwangmsft_2-1662534643059.png

refer:

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/enhanced-decision-making-with-connected-pivottables-and-imp...

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Best Regards

Lucien

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors