Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

maria_fernanda
Frequent Visitor

Flujo de Datos no me guarda mi infomacion

Hola buen día.

tengo una duda.
empesando el mes de octubre hice un flujo de datos dopnde tiene una condición que le pidoq ue me traiga la infomacion del mes actual, les muestro como la puse (and (FECHA_TRANS) BETWEEN TO_DATE('01/'||TO_CHAR(SYSDATE,'mm/aaaa'),'dd/mm/aaaa') Y TO_DATE(TRUNC(SYSDATE))).

pero ya termino el mes de octubre y hoy 1 de noviembre ya no traigo infomacion del mes de octubre desapareciendo y mi actualización incremental la tengo a 31 dias no se que esté pasando no me esta guardfando mi infomacion por que requiero que me traiga todos los dias lo de los dias anteriores por que la infomacion cambia contante mente entonces para no traer infomacion

erronea por eso pensé esa manera pero veo veo que no me guarda la infomacion

Alguien podría ayudarme a orientarme sobre este tema por favor.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @maria_fernanda ,

One way to fix this issue is to use a different filter condition that does not depend on the system date, but rather on a parameter that you can control. For example, you can create a parameter called RangeStart, and set its value to the first day of the month that you want to start from. Then, you can use this parameter in your filter condition, like this:

(DATE_TRANS) BETWEEN TO_DATE(RangeStart) AND TO_DATE(TRUNC(SYSDATE))

This way, you can specify which month you want to start from, and the data flow will keep all the data from that month onwards, and also refresh the current day’s data. You can change the value of RangeStart whenever you want to include more months in your dataflow.

Using incremental refresh with dataflows - Power Query | Microsoft Learn

Solved: Refresh DataFlow using incremental refresh For cur... - Microsoft Fabric Community

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly 

If it does not help, please provide more details with your desired.

Best Regards
Community Support Team _ Rongtie

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @maria_fernanda ,

One way to fix this issue is to use a different filter condition that does not depend on the system date, but rather on a parameter that you can control. For example, you can create a parameter called RangeStart, and set its value to the first day of the month that you want to start from. Then, you can use this parameter in your filter condition, like this:

(DATE_TRANS) BETWEEN TO_DATE(RangeStart) AND TO_DATE(TRUNC(SYSDATE))

This way, you can specify which month you want to start from, and the data flow will keep all the data from that month onwards, and also refresh the current day’s data. You can change the value of RangeStart whenever you want to include more months in your dataflow.

Using incremental refresh with dataflows - Power Query | Microsoft Learn

Solved: Refresh DataFlow using incremental refresh For cur... - Microsoft Fabric Community

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly 

If it does not help, please provide more details with your desired.

Best Regards
Community Support Team _ Rongtie

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Muchas gracias lo intentare de esa manera 

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors