Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

nsong

Deployment Pipeline cannot push from Dev to Acc/Test

Hi everyone,

It's regarding one of datasets getting constant failure message when pushing from Dev to Acc/Test on Deployment Pipeline. This impacts further deployment from Acc to Production. Any idea I can try to solve this issue? Thank you for any insights you might have!

Operation ID: a4fc435a-8fd8-4831-b475-b45d57435814
Correlation ID: 48d410ca-b342-5db3-bfe6-b739b531bd79
Request ID: d78d8966-2474-5ca9-fd0d-0da125404be9
Time: 12/1/2022, 4:51:51 PM
Service version: 13.0.19445.37
Client version: 2211.1.10948-train
Cluster URI: https://wabi-north-europe-o-primary-redirect.analysis.windows.net/

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
nsong

Hi @v-henryk-mstf,

The issue seems to be with the 'Deployment rules' from Dev->Acc. I have cleared this deployment rules and reset then the issue has been solved.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
nsong

Hi @v-henryk-mstf,

The issue seems to be with the 'Deployment rules' from Dev->Acc. I have cleared this deployment rules and reset then the issue has been solved.

v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @nsong ,

You can see if a similar solution below will help you.

how to use the PBI Development Pipeline: Dev, test... - Microsoft Power BI Community

If the problem is still not resolved, please provide detailed error information and let me know immediately. Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors