Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

6DiegoDiego9
Helper I
Helper I

Can't find how to delete and change login account :-(

I'm an user of PowerBI Desktop in a big company.
Some days ago I logged in with a test email account to try publishing a report, just to test the loading speed on my phone.

Today I was ready to delete the test account and login with my standard company account, but once I login I get stuck in this alert telling me that I already have a Power BI license, showing me my test email and a button to see an intro guide.

How can I get rid of it an start to use another my official email account?

Cattura.PNG

I just closed this account following this steps but I still continue to see this same screen  😞

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
edhans
Super User
Super User

You'll need help with your Office 365 admin. Those are where accounts are created and deleted. 

If you used a fake account outside of your org, you need to sign in at office.com with that address, then sign out, close your browser, relaunch and sign in again.

If that doesn't work do all of the above but clear all cookies from your browser.

If that doesn't work, try signing in with an incognito session.

and if that doesn't work, contact our IT Helpdesk. Office 365 accounts are not like gmail accounts. Everything is tied together, including Power BI.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Did my answers help arrive at a solution? Give it a kudos by clicking the Thumbs Up!

DAX is for Analysis. Power Query is for Data Modeling

Proud to be a Super User!

MCSA: BI Reporting

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
edhans
Super User
Super User

You'll need help with your Office 365 admin. Those are where accounts are created and deleted. 

If you used a fake account outside of your org, you need to sign in at office.com with that address, then sign out, close your browser, relaunch and sign in again.

If that doesn't work do all of the above but clear all cookies from your browser.

If that doesn't work, try signing in with an incognito session.

and if that doesn't work, contact our IT Helpdesk. Office 365 accounts are not like gmail accounts. Everything is tied together, including Power BI.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Did my answers help arrive at a solution? Give it a kudos by clicking the Thumbs Up!

DAX is for Analysis. Power Query is for Data Modeling

Proud to be a Super User!

MCSA: BI Reporting

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors