Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Kasra

"Having trouble refreshing Power BI reports connected to Google Sheets. How can I resolve this issue

I am using Power BI Report Server, and all my data sources are stored in Google Sheets. I have published the report onto my personal report server. However, I am encountering an issue where I am unable to refresh the data. Manual refresh attempts are not yielding any changes, and the option for Auto refresh is grayed out.

The error message I am receiving states: "Scheduled Data Refresh is not available for reports. The report does not have any external data connections defined or is using an unsupported data source."

I would greatly appreciate any assistance in resolving this issue.

2 REPLIES 2
sgallo
Advocate III
Advocate III

Do you have a premium license?

Also, can you check if your gateway is connected?

Actually, I didn't know that I needed to purchase a license either. I would appreciate it if you could guide me on this matter. Additionally, after purchasing, I might need to install a gateway. So, if you have any information regarding that, I would be thankful if you could provide it to me.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.