Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

Vanishing Slicer Data, differing User Experiences

We use a dashboard with multiple interrelated date filters.  Today, while using the dsahboard, I adjusted the month slicer by removing checked months to narrow the focus.  When I did, those month disappeared from the slicer and could not be brought back.

I've tried refreshing the dashboard page, refreshing underlying data, rebooting my PC, accessing through different browsers, clearing browser history and cookies, and opening the desktop version as well.  None restored the slicers to functionality.  Oddly, no other users are having the same issue.  The same behavior occurs in desktop Power BI.

I'be tried adding a new slicer and associating it with the same data.  When added, it shows no data though there is data in the underlying table.

Help?!

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.

February 2024 Update Carousel

Power BI Monthly Update - February 2024

Check out the February 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Fabric Career Hub

Microsoft Fabric Career Hub

Explore career paths and learn resources in Fabric.

Fabric Partner Community

Microsoft Fabric Partner Community

Engage with the Fabric engineering team, hear of product updates, business opportunities, and resources in the Fabric Partner Community.