Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Drunprofits
Frequent Visitor

This Content is Not Available Suddenly Imposed : I HAVE BEEN USING POWER For over 5 YEARS WHAT???

utterly incredible that this appears on reports I have published and available to my users: no notice, no warning

I have made no changes to my site so my assumption is that Microsoft has changed the sahring prootocol? These reports are published to web public : now they are no longer available. Every report I have published on my website is now showing this same error and I HAVE CHANGED NOTHING  

SO

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??????????

2022-06-26 18_00_12-Momentum Mining - runprofits.jpg 

WHat on EARTH is going on Microsoft????? 

I have changed a Make content available outside of Geographies in the Tenant Settings on Admin as I had a "Notification"

but REALLY ....REALLy???????????????????

You impose this with no warrning at all ????

What kind of business do you people run?

you can tell I am furious at your carelessness and disregard for the consequences of your technical changes on other people who have to rely on these tools for THEIR BUSINESS

Wake up and pay attention 

I am hoping that after 15 minutes my report MAY be available again  but who knows???? CLEARLY I'LL BE ONE OF THE LAST to know

UPDATE: 45 minutes later still not available

WHEN YOU MAKE CHANGES WITH ENOR\MOUS  CONSEQUENCES HOW ABOUT AN EMAIL TO WARN PEOPLE?????

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jlunamx86

Hey we found a solution by enabling "allow third party cookies" in our browsers. BTW We work with PowerBI Embedded.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I had support from Microsoft and the following change solved my issue. No idea why it has changed and blocked all my web reports. Best of luck!

MicrosoftTeams-image (27).png

jlunamx86

Hey we found a solution by enabling "allow third party cookies" in our browsers. BTW We work with PowerBI Embedded.

bauera-hk

same issue here

jlunamx86

Hi,

We are experiencing the same issue, it just started today, our clients are complaining a lot! @Microsoft hope this can be solved soon as this hurts businesses.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.