Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Several errors occured during data refresh

Hi, community 🙂

I'm having problems automatically refreshing my report that's on the report sever.I'm relatively new to Power Bi so at a loss as to what to do atm. Attached are pictures showing that all my data sources are successfully connected

I would be grateful for any assistance the community could give me.

Thank you 1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG4.PNG5.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys 🙂 sorry for the late reply. I ended up solving the problem by not enabling data refresh for the data sources(datenquellen) 1 and 3. Thank you still soo much for your help @lbendlin @Petebro it is greatly appreciated.

Stay safe !!

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Your Datenquelle1 and Datenquelle3 are duplicates.  De-parameterize them, only keep the root URL.  You can add the parameters in the actual dataset data source definition.

Petebro
Employee
Employee

It seems you might be hitting a limitation with web data sources in Power BI Report Server. 

Power BI Report Server has a limitation when using web data: only data files from web can be refreshed. Data based on Page or By example aren't refreshable. This limitation is because the M expressions created with Web.BrowserContents and Web.Page can't be refreshed. Power BI Report Server can only refresh Web.Contents data sources.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/report-server/data-sources

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors