Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Phobos1
Helper I
Helper I

Scheduled updates stopped working after upgrade to Jan 2024 PBI report server

Hello, has anyone encountered the same issue? My scheduled refreshes have stopped being executed after an upgrade to the jan 2024 PBI RS. It's not that they are failing, execution simply stopped since the upgrade date.

Any ideas on why this is happening and how to solve it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I only did a download and upgrade of the RS platform. All the PBI reports have been scheduled for a daily refresh, if I look in the job scheduler now it says the next run will be on April 12. Weird.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ChrisMuthmann
Resolver II
Resolver II

I haven't seen this issue on our servers. There must be corresponding Sql Server Agent Jobs.
They are still there and enabled?

Yes those are still there but those are not running either I just saw. Checked the agent settings and it is running and seems ok. Don't know why all these schedules are not being started, no obvious reason or error messages.

Have you tried to create new automatic updates? 

I only did a download and upgrade of the RS platform. All the PBI reports have been scheduled for a daily refresh, if I look in the job scheduler now it says the next run will be on April 12. Weird.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.