Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

chinnababu

Power Bi max users 30000 and size of the db 7 years old data max size 400 tb

Hi Every One, Good morning,

Could you please guide me on below points.

1. max users 30000 in power bi 

2. Total db size 400 tb

3. Embeded is also required with front end UI 

4. Auto scale is required

5. External user count 25000

6. Concurrence user 25k

80% of the work in Paginated reports with Embeded  development.

Please guide me which version I need to estimate my above quries for Ms Power Bi embed, admin, manage author the reports.

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
jaweher899
Super User
Super User

For your requirements, it would be best to use Power BI Premium, which is a capacity-based license that allows for large scale deployment and management of Power BI reports, including support for paginated reports and embedded deployment. With Power BI Premium, you can have a maximum of 30,000 users and a total database size of 400 TB. The auto-scale feature and support for concurrent users of 25,000 make it a good fit for your needs. Additionally, Power BI Premium includes the Power BI Report Server, which enables you to publish and manage reports on-premises, and Power BI Embedded, which allows you to embed Power BI reports in custom applications and websites. This would provide you with the necessary tools to meet your requirements for embedded deployment and front-end UI development. However, for the external user count of 25,000, you may need to consider additional licensing.

Ccould you please provide any references for number of users supported by Premium Capacity license, thnx

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.