Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

derek_m

Power BI Report Server Scheduled Refresh Error

I am trying to set up a new Scheduled Refresh in PBI Report Server and I am getting this error message:

"An error has occurred within the report server database. This may be due to a connection failure, timeout, or low disk condition within the database."

I get the error two different ways: 1) When I go to Home->Gear icon->Site Settings-> Schedules and when I go to a specific report and do Manage->Scheduled Refresh->New Scheduled Refresh Plan->Create Scheduled Refresh Plan

Looking that the RSPowerBIxxx.log for that day, I can see the following errors from around the time the error occurred:

2023-07-19 14:33:52.9295|ERROR|78: GET /libs/scripts/visualHostCore.js - 0:00:00.2024966
Exception: System.IO.IOException ---> System.Net.HttpListenerException: The specified network name is no longer available
2023-07-19 14:33:52.9295|ERROR|22|Unhandled Exception in the owin pipeline ExceptionSystem.IO.IOException ---> System.Net.HttpListenerException: The specified network name is no longer available

2023-07-19 14:50:11.5653|ERROR|21: GET /libs/scripts/visuals.js - 0:00:06.5780991
Exception: System.IO.IOException ---> System.Net.HttpListenerException: The specified network name is no longer available
2023-07-19 14:50:11.5653|ERROR|27|Unhandled Exception in the owin pipeline ExceptionSystem.IO.IOException ---> System.Net.HttpListenerException: The specified network name is no longer available

Maybe as it’s making that GET call it can’t find the relevant server/network name?

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors