Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

anzil

Power BI Desktop report

I am developing a PowerBI report from SharePoint online list using powerBI desktop.

My report should give the task list according to the start date slicer. But I am getting some employees tasks on the selected date and
some employees tasks are the next day of the selected date.

for an example if i select 20.11.2021, report giving some employees tasks on 20.11.2021 and some of 21.11.2021

I need to get the accurate report. Please help

Below is my column settings and my timezone is Time zone in United Arab Emirates (GMT+4)image.png
1 REPLY 1
v-janeyg-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @anzil 

I tried to understand your needs, but It is difficult to analyze without data and I don't know your specific context. 

Can you share some sample data and your desired result like? So we can help you think of a workaround.

Please take a look at how to post efficiently:

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Janey

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

PBI_Carousel_NL_June

Fabric Community Update - June 2024

Get the latest Fabric updates from Build 2024, key Skills Challenge voucher deadlines, top blogs, forum posts, and product ideas.