Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

ahmad_87

Microsoft power bi for internal system without Azure

Hello
I am working on a web application ASP.NET + SQL Server
and I want to use Microsoft power bi embedded
But I have a problem that the server on which the system is located does not have an Internet connection ( internal system)
According to what I saw, the power bi supports that, but I could not reach the method
could you please guide me to the steps that I should follow ?
Note: everything is local (I mean, the database is on the server, but the server does not have internet)
THANKS..

2 REPLIES 2
petergroft

Power BI embedded analytics allows you to embed your Power BI content such as reports, dashboards, and tiles, in a web application or in a website.

Using Power BI embedded analytics you can:

• Deliver compelling data experiences for your end-users, enabling them to take action based on insights from your solution's data.

• Quickly and easily provide exceptional customer-facing reports, dashboards, and analytics in your own apps by using and branding Power BI as your own.

• Reduce developer resources by automating the monitoring, management, and deployment of analytics, while getting full control of Power BI features and intelligent analytics.

Greetings,

Peter

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

You are not looking for Power BI Embedded, you are looking for Power BI Report Server.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.