Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

hefirius
Regular Visitor

How to use Measure as a Parameter in Paginated Reports

In my Power BI dashboard, I have used a Measure to exclude data based on the results returned in the Measure. 

Right now, I need to recreate this into a Paginated Report but I realized that I am unable to use the created Measure as a parameter to filter out the data.

May I know what is the best way to use a created Measure in the Power BI dataset to filter out the generated result?

The DAX for the Measure is below:

var tot_tenants = Calculate(Calculate(COUNTROWS(Filter(Brand,[Occupancy Cost % AVG Last 3 Months]>0)),All(Brand),All('Trade Category')))
return if(isblank([Occupancy Cost % AVG Last 3 Months]),Blank(), if([Brand Rank by Avg Occupancy Cost % Last 3 Months] > (tot_tenants * 0.8),1,0))

And the Power BI report is filtering the data in a table visual where the result from the Measure is greater than 0. 

As you can see above, the created Measure is also referring to other Measure, as well as the ALL function in the calculation.

Please help, as i am lost!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
hefirius
Regular Visitor

All good, found my own answer on Youtube, which uses Performance Analyzer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfoOK4QRkhI 

for anyone who is interested.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
hefirius
Regular Visitor

All good, found my own answer on Youtube, which uses Performance Analyzer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfoOK4QRkhI 

for anyone who is interested.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.