Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

How can we change headers and footers in Power BI report page

Hello.
How can we change headers and footers in Power BI report page?
BR, Vasily Zaytsev

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi @Vasily_Zaytsev ,

Unfortunately, It is by design. There is no option to controll it now. You can submit an idea for it in https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas to improve the power bi.

Best Regards,

Dedmon Dai

View solution in original post

KenCBowman
Advocate I
Advocate I

Hi Vasily,

I believe those are controlled by the browser. For example, in Edge, once the print dialog opens, you would click the "More Settings" link and uncheck the "Headers and footers" option under Options.

Ken

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
KenCBowman
Advocate I
Advocate I

Hi Vasily,

I believe those are controlled by the browser. For example, in Edge, once the print dialog opens, you would click the "More Settings" link and uncheck the "Headers and footers" option under Options.

Ken

v-deddai1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Vasily_Zaytsev ,

Did you mean the grey borders in the report page of power bi report server? I didn't any option for changing it. But you can refer to  alter the appearance of the web portal .

The other solution is  to add a background image with your branding using Page Background format option after clicking the background.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,

Dedmon Dai

Hello.

I mean, when I print PowerBI report I see date, file path on report server, header “Power BI” and page from pages.

Can I change this parameters?

With best regards, Vasily Zaytsev

Hi @Vasily_Zaytsev ,

Unfortunately, It is by design. There is no option to controll it now. You can submit an idea for it in https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas to improve the power bi.

Best Regards,

Dedmon Dai

AbhiSSRS
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi! Are you referring to Report Builder Paginated ones? 

No. It's Power BI report on Power BI server.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.