Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jwhalley

Embedding PowerBI onto a Website

Hi there!

I am looking to embed a PowerBi report onto my website for external visitors to view. 

I have the following questions, if anyone could help i would be most appreciative!

1. If any, how much of the underlying data will be visible when publishing on the web using a free/pro license? 
  2. Is user access to the data to the extent of what is shown on the dashboard or is there an ability for users to download the original data.
  3. What are the risks of sharing those dashboards, via the iFrame code?
  4. If we’re publishing to a private site requiring log in credentials to access the site, what do I need to consider regarding the security of the underlying data in this case.
  5. What authority does Microsoft have on dashboards published using free license? Please advise with respect to underlying data as well as overall right to the final product I.e dashboard.
  6. Would it be possible to host 5-10 years worth of real estate data on Azure as a daily/weekly/monthly data dump from our MLS® System? 
  7. How much will the Power BI Cloud Service cost monthly for paid dashboarding? Does this service require the data to be residing in the cloud or can the data be stored locally?

8. What are the major differences between Power BI Cloud vs. Reporting Server offerings?

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.