Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

jdobkows

Office 365 Adoption

Hi,

I have installed Office 365 Adoption content pack. In "Skype for  Business  usage" I have data/statistics but when I go to "Skype for Business - user activity there is no data

BI_01.PNG

I also connected directly via OData to https://reports.office.com/pbi/v1.0/<tenantid> 

BI_02.PNG

Tables: UserState and UserActivity are empty (rest tables have data)

What can be reason that this data is missing?

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I Have the same issue! today is 3 december and I only the data of October in table UserActivity and UserState. But in TenantProductActivity I see data of November.

Please help!

Solomon_Guy
Advocate II
Advocate II

Same issue here, anybody find a fix?

goodlundj

We are having the same issue. Tables UserState and UserActivity are empty. We followed all the step up steps for configuring  with Power Bi on 4/9/19. All other reports and dashboards within this contect pack are working. SInce there is no data in UserActivity and UserState tables all the User activity reports are blank. Exchange - User activty , Skype for Bussines - User activty , Team, Yammer - User activty , OneDrive - User activty,  and SharePoint - User activty reports/DashBoards are all blank. 

Capture.PNG

This was configured on 4/9/19 and its now 4/17/19. I thought the data was supposted to show up on the 1st and 15th of every month but it did not. How do I get this data into Microsoft 365 Usage Analytics with Power Bi ?

I'm now in the same boat as you. Ours wasn't loading either, and I found that line and assumed it would update on the 15th as well. But it's now the 18th and our 2 tables are still empty. Without individual user names we don't have a lot of use for these metrics.

deviantduck

Tenant level aggregates will be available in all reports. User-level details will only become available after the 1st or 15th day of the calendar month after opting in. This will impact the following reports - which will show tiles without data - until that point:

This may have been your issue.

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@jdobkows,

Please connect to usage analytics content pack following the guide in the article below and check if you can get data about Skype for Business user activity.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/enable-microsoft-365-usage-analytics-9db96e9f-a622-4d5d-b13...

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I checked Microsoft 365 Usage Analytics content pack and also skype user activity tab is empty

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors