Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

王小飞
Frequent Visitor

Mac system power query

I would like to know what pq functions are for Mac system and where is the introduction, thank you!

In addition, what is the reason for the error of this code, thanks!

List.Transform(Table.TransformRows(Record.ToTable([a=1,b=2,c=3]),each _),(x)=> Record.TransfromFields(x,{ "Value",(y)=>y+2}))
4 REPLIES 4
v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @王小飞 ,

Currently, two Power Query experiences are available:

Power Query Online—Found in integrations such as Power BI dataflows, Microsoft Power Platform dataflows, Azure Data Factory wrangling dataflows, and many more that provide the experience through an online webpage.
Power Query for Desktop—Found in integrations such as Power Query for Excel and Power BI Desktop.

For Mac OS, you can use the online version as well as Power Query for Excel, currently, there is no Mac version of PowrBI Desktop.

They provide an almost identical user experience in each scenario, so you can refer to these documents.

Power Query documentation

Power Query M formula language reference

Please try this.

= List.Transform(Table.TransformRows(Record.ToTable([a=1,b=2,c=3]),each _),(x)=> Record.TransformFields(x,{"Value",(y)=>y+2}))

vcgaomsft_0-1679021386291.png

There is a spelling mistake here.

Record.TransformFields

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly --  How to provide sample data in the Power BI Forum

I have another question. Where can I find the update history of the mac version of pq, so that I can use its functions in the first time!

Thanks a lot!

Hi,Gao

Thank you for your reply!

What is the link to use online? In addition, do you have any plans for the mac version of pbi desktop? We also need it very much, thank you

王小飞
Frequent Visitor

Also want to know the Mac system pq update history where

Thanks a million

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors