Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

krishnakumar_Ra
Frequent Visitor

Dynamic Visuals in Power BI charts

Hello all

I have a table as below

CountryPopulation
China

India50
USA48
UK75

I have a filter called Country . I need to have 3 visuals based on the Selected Coutries

Question

1. I need to filter only Top3 Countries based on Pouplation (this is simple, I can use TOp N) in Filters

2. The three Visuals must point to the selections I make.  That first Visual must be China, Second one India and third one UK

How can point Each Visual to point to each selection

1 REPLY 1
v-junyant-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @krishnakumar_Ra ,

I can't clearly understand what results you need by "That first Visual must be China, Second one India and third one UK".
I suspect you may be trying to achieve that when slicer or filter is performed, only China related data changes in the first visual, only India in the second visual and only UK related data changes in the third visual. Is this correct? If so, you may be able to use bookmark or control the objects filtered by slicer to achieve this, or you can use measure to achieve this effect.
But the information you have provided is too little, please provide more sample data, as well as a description of the desired outcome you need in as much detail as possible (preferably with a screenshot of the desired outcome).

Best Regards,
Dino Tao

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Fabric Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors