Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Petter287
Regular Visitor

Use mobile layout in Power Apps

Hello everyone!
I made a report in Power BI (with desktop and mobile views) and I want to integrate it into a Power Apps application that is mobile-oriented. The problem is that when I integrate it using the "Power BI icon" that appears in Power Apps, it shows me the report with a desktop view, but I want it to be seen with the mobile view.

Does anyone know how to solve it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @Petter287 ,

By default, the report is set up as desktop layout. You may use the visualizations pane to set up visuals' format for mobile layout first, and then republish from Power BI Desktop or save in Power BI Service.

About mobile-optimized Power BI reports - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Optimize visual formatting for mobile layout - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

And there's a note from the official document abvoe you need to pay attention to:

vstephenmsft_0-1708333884546.png

So this means that mobile-optimized report views don't display when you use Power Apps that is mobile-oriented..

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.           

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @Petter287 ,

By default, the report is set up as desktop layout. You may use the visualizations pane to set up visuals' format for mobile layout first, and then republish from Power BI Desktop or save in Power BI Service.

About mobile-optimized Power BI reports - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Optimize visual formatting for mobile layout - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

And there's a note from the official document abvoe you need to pay attention to:

vstephenmsft_0-1708333884546.png

So this means that mobile-optimized report views don't display when you use Power Apps that is mobile-oriented..

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.           

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors